CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Default Congratulations Fouad Abiad and Ben Pakaulski

A big congrats to Fouad for coming in second at the 2009 IFBB Tampa Bay Pro and Ben in third. They both get a qualification to go to the olympia if they choose to do so.

Big props to the Canadian Boys.

Frank Mcgrath tore his tricep which may have hindered his showing but had a strong showing nontheless. Big congrats to Frank also.

Muscle Bound

Congrats guys. You made us proud.

National Level Bodybuilder

Exciting day waiting for the results.

I remember his first shows... Now our Canadian Pro... our local Windsor bodybuilder. Makes his placing sweeter.
    FC Believes Everybody Wants To Be A Bodybuilder, But Ain't Nobody Wanna Lift No Heavy Ass Weight!

From The Heavy Press March 2006, The Newsletter of the Ontario Physique Association, front page "Also, Di... ..... stood out as one of the best Masters competitors we have seen at this event in years." Dats me!

deleteduser0002

Thumbs up

Congrats to the Canadian crew!

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

well done guys

Powerlifting Competitor

way to represent boys!

Bodybuilder

Awesome job to both of you... Fouad, prove me wrong at the O, brother....

canadianmuscle0803

From what i know, Fouad will not be doing the O this year, pro win or not.. he wants to add another 5 to 10lbs to his frame.. judging by tonights show i think hes more then ready for the Olympia.

now back to the show.. Fouad got ripped off and we all know it.. as much as i love Ben.P his back and arms needs major improvements and sadly i dont think he deserved 3rd place tonight.. dog me all you want.. im very proud of that he got 3rd i just dont think it was deserved.. just look at his back pics.. these judges are something else i tell you.. just go to some american forums and ull see how shitty people feel about DJ winning.. even he himself knows he was off.. oh well.. REVENGE in Texas baby!!! next week!! Europa show..

Muscle Bound

We need pics. Ukrainianguy....where are you???

canadianmuscle0803

Shawn Ray

First off, Great work Robbie and Thank you to Dayana Cadeu, Isabell Turell, The House and Mark Alvisi for chiming in!

I have to say, that I was taken back when Fouad didn't win this contest?
    George Farah said DJ would win and I think this is the First time he's ever been right so he should enjoy this as much as DJ!
    That said, I thought Dennis has been much better at alot of different times in his career. I believe he will be the first to tell you he was "Off" if he said he's "On" that would surprise everybody because I dont believe he would believe that tonight!

Fouad on the other hand, was "On" and improved!
    Anyone you ask will tell you that he was much better than a year ago and had the "fewest flaws" which collectively, most of us would liek to see that a person like that Win the show.
    Tonight, I dont believe that was the case, hence not a lot of good things being said about the Champion on the board which to his credit, is not his fault.
    The Europa may bring a different outcome, either way DJ is King James tonight and we should all wish him the very best, as the outcome is in the hands of the Judges not the Athletes, so lets not be too hard on the guy.

Congratulations to both Men for a hard fought contest, your both Champions!

Here is what Fouad had to say tonight to Hany Rambod: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2242/246/

Surpise "Misses" tonight, Haley & Tarek
    not sure why that link SR gave doesn't work.. here is the interview with Fouad and his trainer Hany..

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2242/246/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast