Here is a few recipes to include more fruits/vegetables in your diet!

-My best way to get away with spinach (or green chard) is to vapor cook them, you can eat a lot of them when cooked like that, so much more then fresh. A bit of salt if you want/can and that's it.

-My best way to get away with Asparagus is to pour some olive oil on them, put them in the oven for around 15min at 350-400F. Taste much better that way.

-You can do the same with peppers, you slice them, put some olive oil on them, get then in the oven for 10-15min at 350-400F. They are much easier to digest and taste much better.

-Another recipe I like to do, which is like a guilty free dessert is this : I use about 2 cups of frozen blueberries or strawberries (I buy them fresh in summer and froze them), I put around 1 cup of skim milk and stevia, and blend it! You can add more or less skim milk to your taste to either get a smoothie or ice cream from it! It's really tasty, it feels like a dessert. No sugar added, so fat added.

-I like smoothies, so I usually simply put fruits like (all of them of a few of them) : Orange, Peach, Blackberries, Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in water with a little stevia and blend this to increase my fruits intake, often I will use straight whey Protein (no flavor) to add protein.

-You can also throw one or more of those fruits (or none of them) with spinach, celery, carrot + water and stevia and blend it to get more vegetable in your diet.

Eric