CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Twirp

Hello. I am having trouble with my Achilles Tendon in my foot. I somehow injured it running 5 KM runs. (Something which I was not previously well conditioned for. Mind you I was in decent shape, but not used to long distance running. I am in my mid 30's.) I have tried not running for a period of over 14 months and doing calf raises during that time to heal the injury. It seemed to improve a fair bit, but when I went on a recent run it once again swelled up giving me pain. What can I do to permanently heal this injury so that I can run again without swelling or pain?

Is Human Growth Hormone an option? If injected into the ankle area would it help with the healing process? Can a Doctor prescribe it? Thank you for your response in advance.

National Level Bodybuilder

We are talking real pharm HGH here not the bogus pills or liquid crap sold online as a supplement.
    P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Twirp

Lowered Insulin Levels? I thought it did the opposite? By causing insulin resistance...

Bodybuilding Competitor

Quote Originally Posted by shainesboostin View Post
    Lowered Insulin Levels? I thought it did the opposite? By causing insulin resistance...
    Read the whole thread, at least past the first post, the second post calls the poster out for missing that point, post #9 Prae says the same thing.
    If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
    http://www.hyperforce.net/ <---Team Hyperforce
    http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

Twirp

Default New to HGH

Hello I just want to say ive found this thread to be very informative. Anyways a little about myself, im 26 and I've been going to the gym on and off for 9 years now. Im 6'3'' 227 lbs. Ive been fluctuating from 222 lbs to 240 throughout the years. Ive been only ever using creatines, N.O, Glutamines, and proteins. My diet has consisted of Mostly Chicken,Broccoli and brown rice, omegas and vitamins. Im really not satisfied with the results after all these years. Im now looking at other alternatives like HGH plus stacking. From reading this thread I would like to stack with a steroid if at all possible. I'm willing to goto a doctor and get all the blood work done necessary to ensure I don't harm myself. And keep up with checkups. Any help from someone whos very experienced would be greatly appreciated, Maybe even email me if you don't want to create an extremely long post.

Your diet is your biggest problem...you need to eat much more saturated fat and probably less rice. Your hormones such as hgh and testosterone and dhea most likely are low due to your diet. Add red meat, whole eggs, whole milk, wild salmon, extra virgin olive oil, fish oil, nuts, nut butters, avoid sugar, junk food, trans fats, and any wheat (including whole grains)...use wild rice and sweet potato for starches, eat plenty of vegetables and fruit such as berries, apples, peaches, plums, grapefruits etc.
    The last thing you need at this point is gh.
    P
    Last edited by Praetorian; 26-11-2011 at 01:47 AM.
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dieterp View Post
    Hello I just want to say ive found this thread to be very informative. Anyways a little about myself, im 26 and I've been going to the gym on and off for 9 years now. Im 6'3'' 227 lbs. Ive been fluctuating from 222 lbs to 240 throughout the years. Ive been only ever using creatines, N.O, Glutamines, and proteins. My diet has consisted of Mostly Chicken,Broccoli and brown rice, omegas and vitamins. Im really not satisfied with the results after all these years. Im now looking at other alternatives like HGH plus stacking. From reading this thread I would like to stack with a steroid if at all possible. I'm willing to goto a doctor and get all the blood work done necessary to ensure I don't harm myself. And keep up with checkups. Any help from someone whos very experienced would be greatly appreciated, Maybe even email me if you don't want to create an extremely long post.
    Edited your post a bit. Take a moment to read this thread
    http://www.canadabodybuilding.com/sh...6248-Cbb-Rules

Twirp

Well I do eat allot of almonds, I drink pasteurized egg whites. I eat spinach as well. I guess I'll just drop the brown rice and keep at it. I always thought I needed to avoid red meats. But I guess I'll go pick up steak as well as chicken. Plus I never drink pop. I only consume water and 1% milk. I very rarely drink alcohol. Thanks for your input, but why not recommend GH?
    Last edited by Dieterp; 26-11-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieterp View Post
    Well I do eat allot of almonds, I drink pasteurized egg whites. I eat spinach as well. I guess I'll just drop the brown rice and keep at it. I always thought I needed to avoid red meats. But I guess I'll go pick up steak as well as chicken. Plus I never drink pop. I only consume water and 1% milk. I very rarely drink alcohol. Thanks for your input, but why not recommend GH?
    For starters you need to learn to walk before you consider sprinting...your diet is quite lacking to say the least and at 6'2 227lbs you have tonnes of room to grow prior to using any aas or gh for that matter. What this tells me is your training is lacking as well...if you improved both your training and nutrition you would probably make some really significant gains. The other issue is this as an analogy...you want to add high octane racing fuel to a car with, bald tires, burning oil, sagging suspension, clogged fuel injectors etc...and what do you hope to gain from this? maybe an improvement in 0-6o mph by 1/10 of a second? Why not do an engine rebuild, change the oil, put some new low profile high performance tires on, replace the injectors, and add some Eibach springs and struts with an anti roll kit...then add the high octane fuel...the results you will see then will be very impressive.
    P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast