GH CONVERSION FROM IU'S TO ML
    Conversions:
    1 ml = 1 cc
    100 units per 1 cc

6 mg = 18iu

1 ml = 18iu

.50 ml = 9iu

.25 ml = 4.5iu

Some people choose to only do it in cc’s but here is how you can do it in units on a slin pin
    5.5 = 1iu, so 2iu = 11 on a slin dart
    Differences Between Kits:
    The main difference between kits is how many iu’s they make when reconstituted. For example, Serostim re-constitutes to make 126iu, while a Saizen kit.... also made by Serono.... makes up 15iu. Another of their kits makes 54iu.
    like jino is 1ml makes 10 ius =100ius a kit=10ml
    Ontario "Your's To Discover"

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

Great thread,but for the blue tops i added 2cc of b-12,for a total of 5 shots ,but didn't get 5 shot out of the vial.

Would look like this for my shot .4x 5=2ml,but only got under 4 shot,must have been from trying to get rid all of the air bubbles,next time i will just put one big air bubble at the top of the slin to get every drop.

Administrator

good info

Jins and generics are all 10iu vials.

You cant convert iu to ml or cc. If you were to put 3 ml in your vial of gh it would still be 10 iu.

IU (International Units) is a measure of activity, the effect of a drug on the average person. It is not a volume.

cc's (cubic centimeters) are a volume.
    Last edited by shithead; 29-03-2008 at 02:06 PM.

Administrator

but if one would want 2iu's, they would have to know how to get that out of the 3ml.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by shithead View Post
    Jins and generics are all 10iu vials.

You cant convert iu to ml or cc. If you were to put 3 ml in your vial of gh it would still be 10 iu.

IU (International Units) is a measure of activity, the effect of a drug on the average person. It is not a volume.

cc's (cubic centimeters) are a volume.

Thankyou. Ditto.
    ?Arf???

Amateur

ie:
    International Unit is a unit of measurement for the amount of a substance, based on measured biological activity.

The precise definition of one IU differs from substance to substance and is established by international agreement for each substance. There is no equivalence among different substances; for instance, one IU of vitamin E does not contain the same number of milligrams as one IU of vitamin A.

To define an IU of a substance, the Committee on Biological Standardization of the World Health Organization provides a reference preparation of the substance, arbitrarily sets the number of IUs contained in that preparation, and specifies a biological procedure to compare other preparations of that substance to the reference preparation. The goal in setting the standard is that different preparations with the same biological effect will contain the same number of IUs.

The mass equivalents of 1 IU for selected substances are:

Insulin: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of about 45.5 μg pure crystalline insulin (1/22 mg exactly)
    Vitamin A: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.3 μg retinol, or of 0.6 μg beta-carotene
    Vitamin C: 1 IU is 50 μg L-ascorbic acid
    Vitamin D: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of 0.025 μg cholecalciferol/ergocalciferol
    Vitamin E: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of about 0.667 mg d-alpha-tocopherol (2/3 mg exactly), or of 1 mg of dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate
    Last edited by Demonwolf; 29-03-2008 at 02:20 PM. Reason: source wikipedia
    ?Arf???

Amateur

in more layman's terms, an IU is a measurement of mass mixed with [a ratio of] biological activity.
    mass does not = volume

furthermore- a pellet of jintropin HGH may weigh 0.5mg and make 10iu biological activity whereas a saizen pellet might weigh 0.44mg to yield 15iu biological activity. [these numbers are fictional] . Then you may decide to add 1ml of water to each vial, and the jins would be 1ml of 10 iu and the saizen 1ml=15iu.

there is no standard in the regard Mr. Ontario is alluding to unfortunately brothers.
    Last edited by Demonwolf; 29-03-2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: added more explanation
    ?Arf???

I just posted it....you guy's can argue it out. All I know is that I know how much water to mix with my GH. lol
    Ontario "Your's To Discover"

Me too!
    Still Mr O, good thread!