CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    buildinthaskinnys
    Last edited by buildinthaskinnys; 29-09-2009 at 11:46 AM.

Muscle Bound

nicely embedded
    Dare to be powerful beyond mesure...

Twirp

haha, I read the article and thought... don't reporters have something better to do?

Then I watched the video... lol, it is definitely a little creepy. 1984 comes to mind (the book not the year )

waderow

starting next month, I will be hosting WHITE history month.

It will feature accomplishments in science, architecture, philosophy, and civilization in general.

Once we're done talking about black history of course....
    Last edited by waderow; 29-09-2009 at 01:58 PM. Reason: this post used to contain pictures of "black history"

Muscle Bound

Quote Originally Posted by waderow View Post
    starting next month, I will be hosting WHITE history month.

It will feature accomplishments in science, architecture, philosophy, and civilization in general.

Once we're done talking about black history of course....
    Why isnt there a white history month?

waderow

Quote Originally Posted by daande View Post
    Why isnt there a white history month?
    there is now. I am starting one

deleteduser0002

OK, I feel like having a rant, as its been building in me for a while so here goes;
    I'm getting sick of the racist comments posted on CBB. I'm not singling anyone out in particular (most people here have been fine). But this is a bodybuilding forum and SHOULD be a site open to EVERYONE. All races, and those of different sexual orientations as well for that matter... I've seen the bigoted comments slowly escalating here (using the "N" word or "fag" etc is bs, and there should be no place for it here IMO)and we are no doubt going to lose some members as a result of it. If it continues unchallenged by mods, I'll be going as well. I won't be involved in a community that tolerates it.

Edit: glad to see the one post gone at least.........
    Last edited by deleteduser0002; 29-09-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bomb View Post
    OK, I feel like having a rant, as its been building in me for a while so here goes;
    I'm getting sick of the racist comments posted on CBB. I'm not singling anyone out in particular (most people here have been fine). But this is a bodybuilding forum and SHOULD be a site open to EVERYONE. All races, and those of different sexual orientations as well for that matter... I've seen the bigoted comments slowly escalating here (using the "N" word or "fag" etc is bs, and theres should be no place for it here IMO)and we are no doubt going to lose some members as a result of it. If it continues unchallenged by mods, I'll be going as well. I won't be involved in a community that tolerates it.
    I personally think that those persons that come across as racist's really aren't. (most, not all) For the most part they are lashing out at the endless racist bombardment from ethnic minorities. It's alive and well and fully endorsed by our Gov.
    Exploit the earth or die..

waderow

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bomb View Post
    I'm getting sick of the racist comments posted on CBB. I'm not singling anyone out in particular (most people here have been fine). But this is a bodybuilding forum and SHOULD be a site open to EVERYONE. All races, and those of different sexual orientations as well for that matter... I've seen the bigoted comments slowly escalating here (using the "N" word or "fag" etc is bs, and there should be no place for it here IMO)and we are no doubt going to lose some members as a result of it. If it continues unchallenged by mods, I'll be going as well. I won't be involved in a community that tolerates it.
    the n-word is in fact used by n-words much more often then anywhere else. In songs. In every day talk. You're being a little bit hormonal over that one.

fag.... well, even fags call other people fags. its like calling someone a nerd, or pussy.

which brings up another thing then mr. sensitive. We should no longer user the word pussy. because girls have vaginas... not pussies, so no more using that word.

Then we better not have white text over a black screen, as it can be seen as belittling to negros... (white over black)

also, I dont like how this site is mainly english. I think it should all be translated into french as well.

how about no more womens section. do you see a mans section here? very sexist

then maybe we should ban avatars with girls getting their PUSSIES rubbed from behind by other girls while being bent over a kitchen cupboard. sexist and promotes homosexuality.

the emoticons.... well I dont like the one where the dead mule is being beaten. it is against animal rights

etc

etc

etc

Banned

rebuttel please...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast