PDA

View Full Version : Elton John tickets WTF!!

Born2Juice4Ever
25-02-2009, 10:20 AM
CBB,

So this tapett is coming to town hu? ok cool, I am not a fan of his at all, he is not my era, PLUS I don't like his music at all.

My girlfriend loves him to death and has gone to few of his shows in the past.
She logged onto a site here CANADIAN to purchase two tickets to go see this pink thong wearing buttercup. She paid 257.00 in Canadian dollars./PER ticket....yeah I almost had a heart attack. I am ok putting 1k in juice "investment" :D :D but I have my limits.
I am ok going out and spending 300.00 on a night out for dinner, and drinks...

She gets her ****ing credit card statement with all these extra charges, including the tickets charged in U.S.D. WTF!!!!!

What a rip off for Gods sakes. I put up a fit, and we are not going.

A Canadian site, that charged Canadian funds, but collecting U.S. money exchange...hummmmm **** me, no thanks
Tickets were EXPENSIVE enough let alone the conversion now:shock

pinhead
25-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Is it ticketmaster or ticketsnow? They are getting sued.

champcar99
25-02-2009, 10:57 AM
dude if she is paying for it relax ..Women spend big dollars on stuff they love all the time..but if she gets the tickets and hands the bill to you then thats when I would start seeing red..Women are the ones IMO that help the ecomony with all the spending they do..Go to a mall and look around 100 ****ing store's that cater to nothing but women..when you go to a mall it's like 5 women to 1 guy..Women love to spend money and spend even more if it's not theirs..It's like it's hard wired in their brians to spend and shop...when you go to a womens house their place is full of nick nacks trinkets stuff I like to call garbage or junk..It drives me nuts to go shopping with chicks I would rather watch paint dry...women love to spend money..

INked
26-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Not many know he lives outside Toronto just before Orangeville with is Canuck gay lover.I was involved in the building of the house,well the foundation anyways:handsome

Gettin'r'round
26-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Why anyone would be willing to get raped by the ticketmaster scam has no sympathy in my books. It's all over the media and even Premier Dad has warned TM to be nice.... U2 is coming and I bet the suckers are lubing themselves up, man o man. Get real folks, nothing is going to be done until sheelpe stop shelling out massive $$$ for concert tickets.

Gib
26-03-2009, 09:03 PM
I saw Neil Diamond in september for $125. Worth every ****ing penny.