PDA

View Full Version : CBBR Suggestions

MuSuLPhReAk
25-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Now being so close to the Nationals and North Americans right around the corner, I have a few suggestions.

2010 Nationals Super-Heavyweight winner, Loutfi Ajaoun. This would make an interesting interview as Ron and Loutfi compete against eachother and the placings were different at the Nationals and North American's.
Todd Hnatiuk - He is a hardcore bodybuilder and lives and breaths bodybuilding from what I see on my end. He's lived in Alberta and is currently living in BC so has a good insight on the differences in the bodybuilding community in Alberta and BC.
Dawn Alison (fitbody here). Being trained by Iris Kyle and a contender for the pro card. She is also the BCABBA vice president.
Wendy McMaster, don't know much about her but I saw some recent pics and that's one muscular woman.
Keep your eye on Mike Zylstra next year (recently got married so not doing the Nationals this year)
Antoine Vaillant, he's got a pretty big fan base and quite popular.
Marc Lavoie (the guy is going to be in the Olympia. Not much is out there on him. Have no clue if he is bilingual though).
Ted Trush - Praetorian on here. This guy is just a wealth of info and has his own Q&A section here. Has been helping everyone out for quite a while now. His section is uncensored.

That's it off the top of my head right now. Will add more as time goes on.

Andre Gregoire
25-08-2011, 04:52 PM
I would love to hear Antoine V or Loutfi on there.

Delt King
25-08-2011, 10:40 PM
I'd like to see something on Renaldo Gairy. He's my prediction for pro card this Nationals.

Delt King
26-08-2011, 12:09 PM
I'd also would suggest EriK Alstrup...being a former ifbb pro turned marathon competitor then back at in Natural contests currently.

SteveKing
26-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Some excellent suggestions on here guys! Keep em coming! I think, and thats a "big think" that Marc Lavione does not speak english. I promise you some of the names mentioned will be on the show soon!