PDA

View Full Version : PAYBACK!!!!!!!!

Retics
16-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Ok, my buddy I've had enough of so I wanted to share a lil story.

My friend is one of those guys that can't seem to grasp why he gets beat up trying to pick up other guys girlfriends, Mine included and the only excuse he gave me before I was going to break down his bones into powder was that he was drunk and he was sorry, I let it go, ,,,,,,last time.

fast forward a couple of months I'm chilling at my house with a couple of friends and he calls, saying he wants to come over, coughing on the phone I say to piss off I don't wanna get sick and ends up showing up later anyways,, I open the door and he deliberately coughs in my face and comes in to see one of our mutual friends, I was pissed, like WTF! get out you sick ****!,
He leaves mad and the next day I'm sick and off work for the next week with the death flu.

I knew he was on plenty of fish and wanted payback,, so made up a fake profile and scrolled through about two thousand guys before I found his profile, sent him a message and he promptly replied back, well I played him online for about 3 three weeks and he kept on bragging to my friends that he was hooking up with this hot jenny chick, My friends could hardly contain themselves for weeks as they new what I had planed.

He soon asked me,, I mean Jenny out on a date,,,"to Boston Pizza of course" loser, who does that. So I have my cute friend Dana call him as Jenny and tell him she is on the way. Myself and four friends cruise down to Boston Pizza with these masks of Jenny that I printed out on my computer , cutting the eyes out so we could see.
Show up and mortify him in front of everybody , it was hilarious , anyways I have a video on youtube,, was a bit crappy and thought I would might share, Thx
We call him ManGina now.

please feel free to comment on the video as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQWjO5NTjRA

The Brick
16-03-2010, 09:56 PM
LOL, that is pretty awesome.

marino
16-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Pretty funny, I guess you guys aren't friends anymore? Or can he take a joke?

Retics
16-03-2010, 10:01 PM
He was pissed off for a couple weeks but he got over it. worst was he was bragging to a waitress he was waiting for his date and when she saw us roll in she couldn't contain herself laughing

JacktheThriller
16-03-2010, 10:04 PM
good payback, should have got him to say i love you first lol

physique
16-03-2010, 10:39 PM
classic!

bigtavi8
16-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Sweet sweet revenge. I think he was so shocked a little tear welled up in the guys eye. That was an EPIC blind date failure. Utter embarrassment but well deserved (maybe even a little harsh but heyy..)

Ritch
16-03-2010, 10:54 PM
I`ll watch the vid tomorrow, but that`s a great story! Green sent your way.

Retics
16-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Yea,, took a little work and chatting on line with him for 3 weeks with myself an my other buddy's making up lines was pretty hilarious!

L3
16-03-2010, 11:54 PM
aweosme work dude!

ab_chic25
17-03-2010, 01:58 AM
need to get a new story there buddy, hahahaha heard it all before.........lmao

but gotta say was funny

17-03-2010, 12:40 PM
bahahaha. "my dad is a plumber....i forgot to tell you that". that's embarrassing shit.

Gemini
17-03-2010, 02:11 PM
DUDE! I have a buddy exactly like your friend. He hits on everybody's girlfriend. Some of my good friends really don't like him because whenever he gets a chance he hits on their girlfriends. We did something similar once, we had this girl call and tell him she was of friend of mine who saw pictures of him on my facebook profile and that she's really interested in him. So we had him show up to my place for a double date, when he got there no one answered the door he called me on my cellphone, so I told him we were already at the restaurant. The restaurant was pretty far from my place, we actually followed his car going to the restaurant. When he got there, no one was there, so he calls me again on my cellphone. We told him he took too long and had already eaten, so we tell him to meet us at the movies which is another 20min drive from the restaurant. Me and my buddies stayed in the car watching him leave the restaurant, we didn't follow him this time. We thought he was going to give up there, but no he calls me again later on and says he bought a ticket for the movie and asks me where we are seated. I finally tell him all this was a big joke and there was no girl. He was extremely pissed off and didn't want to talk to me for at least 2 months. I apologized later on. It was kind of a douche move but everyone agreed he totally deserved it.

It wasn't as elaborate as your plan though, good job!

Retics
17-03-2010, 03:03 PM
bahahaha. "my dad is a plumber....i forgot to tell you that". that's embarrassing shit.

Haha yea he was bragging bout what he did for a job, the funniest tho is when I aid sooner or later online dating your gonna pick up a guy,, or a bunch of guys,, so since you asked "us" out,, you going to buy "us" drinks?

Retics
17-03-2010, 03:06 PM
DUDE! I have a buddy exactly like your friend. He hits on everybody's girlfriend. Some of my good friends really don't like him because whenever he gets a chance he hits on their girlfriends. We did something similar once, we had this girl call and tell him she was of friend of mine who saw pictures of him on my facebook profile and that she's really interested in him. So we had him show up to my place for a double date, when he got there no one answered the door he called me on my cellphone, so I told him we were already at the restaurant. The restaurant was pretty far from my place, we actually followed his car going to the restaurant. When he got there, no one was there, so he calls me again on my cellphone. We told him he took too long and had already eaten, so we tell him to meet us at the movies which is another 20min drive from the restaurant. Me and my buddies stayed in the car watching him leave the restaurant, we didn't follow him this time. We thought he was going to give up there, but no he calls me again later on and says he bought a ticket for the movie and asks me where we are seated. I finally tell him all this was a big joke and there was no girl. He was extremely pissed off and didn't want to talk to me for at least 2 months. I apologized later on. It was kind of a douche move but everyone agreed he totally deserved it.

It wasn't as elaborate as your plan though, good job!

That was pretty good too, here is what we did to his car when he left it at my place over night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CRlx45H_ZQ

Gemini
17-03-2010, 04:25 PM
That was pretty good too, here is what we did to his car when he left it at my place over night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CRlx45H_ZQ

LOL! Is there a reaction video?

I guess there's a "Matt" in every crew.

My friend we pulled the "fake girlfriend" prank on would seriously try to cut my throat with his dipstick if I ever did that to his car. His car is his pride and joy, he spent so much time on it but it's still looks like a piece of crap. We tease him so much about his car, once my buddy kicked a soccer ball on it while he was driving away. My friend stopped the car, got out and ran with a hammer after him in the middle of the street. LOL, good times!

Retics
17-03-2010, 09:41 PM
LOL! Is there a reaction video?

I guess there's a "Matt" in every crew.

My friend we pulled the "fake girlfriend" prank on would seriously try to cut my throat with his dipstick if I ever did that to his car. His car is his pride and joy, he spent so much time on it but it's still looks like a piece of crap. We tease him so much about his car, once my buddy kicked a soccer ball on it while he was driving away. My friend stopped the car, got out and ran with a hammer after him in the middle of the street. LOL, good times!

Hahahaha! thats awesome,, we originally were going to take the wheels off and put it on blocks but we were a lil drunk, so this was better,, the worst he was mad about was the dog crap from the yard I put in his sunroof!

evoke
24-03-2010, 08:33 PM
lol nice.
you have extreme dedication. nice job

CreatineAmonster
31-03-2010, 06:53 PM
This is an all time great prank

Retics
31-03-2010, 07:37 PM
lol nice.
you have extreme dedication. nice job

Precision. Concentration. Patience. Fearlessness. Four skills I possess while shaving my nuts that I wish I could apply to other aspects of my life.,,,,, and more in the GYM lol