PDA

View Full Version : school > real world

L3
01-09-2009, 10:13 AM
so this is my first september when i'm not going back to uni, and i thought i would never ever ever ever say this, because i have been waiting for this time for about 10 years.... but i really miss it

i hated goign to class, ihated the group work and assignments, but now that i never have to go back, i miss the sense of belonging. i miss seeing people in class, and even though i only had a small group of friends, i miss all the partying that we did getting wasted at res and puking everywhere

i miss not having to go to work, i miss the carefree afternoons with 1 class and then hang out or go to the gym, or do whatever

i have a great paying job, i live in a palce by myself that 85% of the population would only dream of, i have all the free time in the world (after my 9-5).... but all i want is to go back 3 years, living in a shithole student apt with a girl, eating pizza and toaster oven chicken strips

if i could start over in 1st year again, i really wouldnt ever leave school, it was just so simple back then

**** this high dbol estro conversion im such a wiminz

ubcpower
01-09-2009, 10:30 AM
you can always hang out on campus and be "that" guy

theboss
01-09-2009, 10:56 AM
you can always hang out on campus and be "that" guy

BWAHAHAHAHHA !!!! :yeah

Skyblob
01-09-2009, 01:04 PM
I feel you man! After my highschool I made the decision to work for 6 months at full time just to have a taste of real life.. and I didnt liked it as much as when i was to school.. After the 6 months I hurried my ass to go back to school! It's true its way more simple than working full time! Less stress and there are tons of chicks and I hate the work we have to do but i'm always excited of knowing a new chicks haha :P Its fun , i love school =)

bigtavi8
01-09-2009, 01:33 PM
**** man had a rough semester at U last year so i had to drop some classes. Now i have to wait until january to get back. I miss it and i am actually really bummed out and feeling like shit about not going back. It dawned on me last night at like 4 oclock doing my boring ass job in the factory *sighs*...whatever ill get back and now ill enjoy my gym time it just feels ****ed not doing anything in Sept becuase i havent done this since kindergaten

01-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Stay in school as long as you can. As long as people are willing to lend you money to go (amd you cant pay for it on your own), take it.

Education doesnt always = success. But I dont know anyone with a post grad degree not making a very comfortable living with great life experiences under their belt as well.

Take an exchange program and travel if you can too. I plan on doing that.

Danger
01-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Agreed, school is the shit. Im finally going back after working for 5 years and its honestly the best idea I have ever had. Sitting in an air conditioned class room full of girls is deffinatly a step up from my job of jackhammering in underground tunnels for 12 hours a day.

I cant wait till class starts!!!

Skyblob
01-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Agreed, school is the shit. Im finally going back after working for 5 years and its honestly the best idea I have ever had. Sitting in an air conditioned class room full of girls is deffinatly a step up from my job of jackhammering in underground tunnels for 12 hours a day.

I cant wait till class starts!!!

Now you talk!:beer

kloan
03-09-2009, 07:19 AM
i really wish i went to college or university... i totally missed out on a huge part of life i'll never get to experience. i took the easy route, one of those fast track schools... waste of money and time. went straight into working full time for 7 years at 4 different jobs, along with consulting.. and now im unemployed, bored out of my mind and not a clue what to do with my life.

at least appreciate the time you had there. sounds like still doin alright for yourself...

St
03-09-2009, 08:00 AM
I know how you feel,i miss High school school best times ever,the carefree life was the best.I can't wait to go to college.

Seth
03-09-2009, 08:00 AM
add some aromasin to your cycle, it'll help :p

I know how you feel, I've been out of college for.. hmm.. 2 years now. But it gets better with time. You make new friends or get reacquinted with old ones. School was just a temporary phase and we cant hold on too long if we want to progress