PDA

View Full Version : Episode 4 - Mike Van Wyck & Rob Belisle

SteveKing
26-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Episode 4 is posted featuring Mike Van Wyck & Rob Belisle... Canada's 2 newest male pros!!!

MuSuLPhReAk
27-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Good show guys. I usually listen to your shows while working.

I didn't know Mike was that young. Lot's of time for more growth to do some damage at the pro ranks. Hoping to see him compete in the future.

Rob B was crazy conditioned. He deserved that pro card for sure.

Just for the record, we broke all our records that night. Lot's of exposure for everyone. It's really great to see things happening here in Canada to give good exposure to this sport (FINALLY). But it takes a lot of people contributing to do it. Really glad you guys are doing radio. Hopefully you'll get some big sponsors soon. Things are a little slow to start off in Canada but eventually it kicks in. This site is 3 years old today and only really got popular after 2 years and a ton of hours...lol

Will be great if you post the results as they come in Mike. I'll invite everyone in the CBB facebook group to come on over to see the results again when you start posting them up.

Which reminds me, I should start an offical thread for the 2009 Bodybuilding North Americans.

The Grim Repper
27-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Good show. Thanks. Hopefully you can get the others up as I am new here and missed them.

nii
27-08-2009, 06:11 PM
I didn't know Mike was that young. Lot's of time for more growth to do some damage at the pro ranks. Hoping to see him compete in the future.

I wish mike van wyck was on this board, I'm a pretty big fan. I trained with his training partner (i believe he trains with 2 guys regularly) and he got me hooked into the bb lifestyle.

CBBR is becoming one of those sites i check regularly for new updates. Keep up the good work guys.

Ron Partlow
02-09-2009, 05:46 PM
All the old episodes are up now. The site is getting more functional as Steve digs into it. BIG changes coming soon, as we have a really great marketing company talking to us about refining the site and helping us with all the proper changes.